"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Tuesday, December 26, 2006



Away in a manger,
No crib for His bed
The little Lord Jesus
Laid down His sweet head...


Merry Christmas!
Somehow, Christmas is somewhat something to me now. But, I dont have to celebrate it for it to mean something.

Here's a Christmas card which made me laugh, without having to open it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From my good friend. hahaha =)

ok, Here's a few random pictures from HK. Dont have many photos though. Too lazy to take.
Stayed at Angeline's aunt's place there... and.. Time really passed fast.

Friday, 8th Dec, Ocean Park the day after we touched down in HK.
Weather was hot, and dry.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One of the 2 Pandas there. She looks huge, & hugable. And hungry.

Got treated to Disneyland the next day =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First 2 I saw there. Haha. CHIP & DALE!
Cartoons are lies, and thats the truth. The chipmunks are taller than me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 2 adorable little girls after the fireworks.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The fireworks. It synchronises with the music =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The family we stayed with =)

Sunday, 10th Dec
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Haha. One of the YouTube Videos came to live in Stanley
Its on one of the mountains, with many angmors & huge dogs.
Saw many pretty golden retrievers, huskies... and Beethoven! hahaha. Cant remember the breed name, but he's HUGE. They are supposed to be really friendly. The one in Agnes' shop always make me fall over just by leaning on me.
Here is where almost SGD$100 goes in one afternoon.

2nd time to Disneyland on a raining wed.
No queues, more rides for us, and all shows watched.
Temperature started dropping and I think it was about 16 deg C then.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On Space Mountain, the most trilling ride there. Took it 4 times in a row I think. Haha.
And thats Angeline eating popcorn in the dark.

Oh. I went for Ballet classes too! Twice a week k. haha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tues, 12th Dec @ Joanna's open class.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thurs, 14th Dec @ Stepahnie's.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
haha. At the Airport on the 16th. She wont let me hold my own luggage.
4years old, and she's strong.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh, went round trading pins in Disneyland too. haha. ended with pretty good ones. had to buy Chip&Dale cause there werent nice ones around.

Since the trip, I've had the song Away in a Manger stuck in my head. Haha. the 2 girls always sing that in the car... and another song I cant remember the title.

Ok, rest of the pics will be up on shuttlefly soon.

This long weekend has been good. I finally had sometime to myself. And almost finished 2 seasons of Grey's Anatomy withing 3 days. Best show I've ever watched.
Xmas was spent with Jazz too =)
5am last night, 4am tonight. Zy's BACK!
o_O
Good night.


Posted at 02:27






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-